20 Blog Post Topic Ideas For The Boudoir Photographer
Hello, boudoir photographers! Today we have a lovely little treat for you. Earlier this week we published a post about blogging: 6 Characteristics Of A Kick-Ass Blog. (If you’ve been following us for awhile, you know we’re HUGE advocates of blogging.)
Our recent post got us thinking … what topics would be interesting for a boudoir photographer to write about? What kind of content would entice new clients to read more and educate themselves on your website? So we made a list! (Like blogging, we also love lists. 😏) Here it is: 20 Blog Post Topic Ideas For The Boudoir Photographer!
1. What To Wear For Your Boudoir Photography Session
2. Eating, Drinking, Sleeping, Skincare … Everything You Need To Know About Prepping For Your Boudoir Photography Session
3. To Tan Or Not To Tan: How Tanning Can Impact Your Boudoir Photography Photos
4. Should I lose weight prior to my boudoir shoot?
5. Boudoir Photography Hair And Makeup: Go Pro Or No?
6. This is YOUR session. Stop comparing yourself to others.
7. Why You Shouldn’t Go Pinterest Crazy Before Your Boudoir Photography Session
8. How To Make A Playlist For Your Boudoir Photography Sesh
9. Adding Props To Make Your Boudoir Session Unique
10. How To Make A Pinterest Inspiration Board For Your Boudoir Photography Session
11. What is a boudoir photo shoot?
12. What To Bring To A Boudoir Photo Shoot
13. What To Expect During From A Couples Boudoir Photography Session
14. Your privacy matters. The things you should know prior to signing a contract with a boudoir photographer.
15. How To Pick A Boudoir Photographer
16. 10 Questions To Ask A Boudoir Photographer During Your Consult
17. Eeeek! Do I have to get naked for my boudoir photography shoot?
18. The 5 Tips I Give To Every Client
19. How much does a boudoir photography session cost?
20. My Favorite Props To Use During A Boudoir Shoot
Hope these ideas inspire you to write something as amazing as you are!