While print marketing has been fading throughout the years, there is absolutely still a use for it … if you do it right. A brochure is a great tool to use when you’re attending a trade show, a ‘business after work’ social, or any other event where you’ll be meeting new people to talk about your business. An incredible brochure:
- Gets to the point quickly. Your brochure should highlight the most important stuff (i.e. Why should I buy this product/service from you? What’s in it for me?) but entice the reader to contact you for further details. Bullet points and usage of negative space are just a few ways to make the content appear more organized and easy to digest.
- Aligns with your brand. The colors, fonts, imagery, and tone of the messaging should all look, feel, and sound like your small business. Brand consistency is ultra important in every facet of marketing!
- Features contact information. Email address. Website. Phone number. It’s critical to have your contact information readily available when the reader is ready to reach out to you!
What you’ll get:
- (1) 15-minute phone call for direction and planning
- (1) design
- (1) round of revisions
- A final print-ready file provided as a high-res PDF or InDesign file
*Per brochure. Formatted to fit an 8.5x11 page unfolded.